Monday 7 October 2013

The lame *** excuses we tell ourselves


We are all plagued by some mis-guided belief that we have repeated to ourselves over and over again until we have surrendered our power to this illusion of reality which does not really exist. But we keep on chugging, using the same beliefs and attitudes that do not serve us well.That I call utter INSANITY!

Why do we do this to ourselves? One thing is certain is that we are afraid, afraid to look  bad trying something new and different, afraid that we will make a permanent mistake and most definitely unwilling to accept the responsibility for our own action, putting our lives course in someone else's hands.

At the end of the day, whether your excuse is :

  • I will get to it someday
  • I need to get more feedback first
  • I don't have time for that
  • I can't afford it 
  • That might work for someone but not for me
  • They have an advantage I don't have
  • I wish I could but....
  • I don't know what I want
  • It's not the right time
  • They are forcing me to
  • No one really cares what I think...

To get rid of these lame  *** excuses we must learn to take responsibility for your actions. Blaming someone for where you are in life, regardless of your situation is saying that you are powerless which is utter crap! You are the sole navigator of your destiny, claim your steering wheel and steer your vessel to higher places.


xoxoxo
Heart Follower

No comments:

Post a Comment