Monday 4 November 2013

How I see love now....



Honestly this may come as a shocker to those who really know me but my views on love  have changed. Some may actually be proud, well hopefully that is. I no longer see love with the eyes of a little girl. You know when you were a little girl and you wanted that fantasy wedding and all that ish. But at the moment here are my views on love.

  • I don't believe that is complicated anymore. I believe you can love many people over your lifetime but it's the person you choose to love is the most important of all. After all love is a choice.
  • I don't believe that you should have to stick around with someone through thick and thin if they do not support you. True love means that you support each others dreams, no dream should suffer in a partnership.
  • I believe that love is not some kind of a fairy tale, what's the point in having a story with some sort of a guideline or plan that comes with it. It ought to play out spontaneously and have some fun with it.
  • I believe to truly love someone you must be present.
  • I believe you marry someone to make them happy, to be your best self and to see them smile through it all for the rest of your life.
  • I believe that there should be no too busy or any excuses, because love only compromises.
  • I believe most importantly that if you truly care about someone you will respect them and their decisions.
  • I believe that love is about appreciating the other person, not for what they have but simply for who they are.
  • I believe that you will wait for them if they are not ready yet because honestly sometimes if its right the heart already knows and its virtually impossible to let them go. Because they have left their mark on you. Forever embedded in your memory.

Thanks life for teaching me that!  ;)

xoxoxo
Heart Follower

No comments:

Post a Comment